Residents in England who have taken part in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials
If you have taken part, or are taking part, in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials in England you should have received a letter from your clinical trial site. The letter ensures that anyone vaccinated as part of a COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial can prove they were in a clinical trial and therefore should be recognised as fully vaccinated.
In addition, if you have participated in a clinical trial within England you should also be able to use the NHS App or NHS.UK to obtain an NHS COVID Pass for use at event trials in England. The letter and NHS COVID Pass can be used when demonstrating your COVID-19 status in England. If you wish to travel abroad, then you will need to continue to seek guidance on COVID-19 status requirements for the destination country you intend to travel to. You may not be able to use the letter for international travel, but for most countries, there are alternatives such as additional testing.
If your letter has not arrived, or you are not able to get an NHS COVID Pass for use at event trials in England, please contact the clinical trial site where you took part in the clinical trial.
We are working with the devolved administrations to ensure a consistent UK approach. We are also working to ensure that those who participated in COVID-19 vaccine trials can access their vaccine records via the NHS App or NHS.UK (This commitment was made by the Deputy Chief Medical Officer in an open letter on 11 June 2021.)
- Covid-19 Overview
- Covid-19 Support (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 Test and Trace
- Covid-19 Vaccination Program (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 vaccination: why you are being asked to wait
- Covid 19: Book a Lateral Flow test (UPDATED)
- Covid 19: Surge Testing
- Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- UPDATE: London COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Reference Group 23.09.2021
- NHS APP (UPDATED)
- NEW: Residents in England who have taken part in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials
- Covid 19: DISINFORMATION
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Who can get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advice if you're of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- How the COVID-19 vaccine is given?
- How safe is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How you will be contacted for your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- What happens at your appointment?
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
- Can you catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- What to do next