How the COVID-19 vaccine is given
"If you are vaccinated in hospital, we will be notified directly. You do not need to inform the practice."
The COVID-19 vaccine is given as an injection into your upper arm.
It's given as 2 doses. You will have the 2nd dose 12 weeks after having the 1st dose.
- Covid-19 Overview
- Covid-19 Support
- Covid-19 Test and Trace
- Covid-19 Vaccination Program
- Covid-19 vaccination: why you are being asked to wait
- Covid 19: Book a Lateral Flow test
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- Who can get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advice if you're of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- How the COVID-19 vaccine is given?
- How safe is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How you will be contacted for your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- What happens at your appointment?
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
- Can you catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- What to do next