Book a lateral flow test
If you need to leave your home for any reason during the national lockdown, you can help stop the spread with a free COVID-19 lateral flow test up to twice a week at your local community testing centre.
Around 1 in 3 people who have COVID-19 don’t have any symptoms and can spread it without knowing. Lateral flow testing is for those people who are not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms and provides rapid results within around 30 minutes.
For more information on how to book a Lateral flow test and what to expect, Please click on the image below:
We have collated the most common queries in the frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are only able to respond to queries related to test centres in Wandsworth and Richmond upon Thames via this email address.
Our partner organisation Enable will be managing the test sites from 1 February but we will retain overall strategic control.
- Covid-19 Overview
- Covid-19 Support (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 Test and Trace
- Covid-19 Vaccination Program (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 vaccination: why you are being asked to wait
- Covid 19: Book a Lateral Flow test (UPDATED)
- Covid 19: Surge Testing
- Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- UPDATE: Digital COVID Pass
- NEW: Book or manage a Covid - 19 Vaccination
- NEW: Tell the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had abroad
- UPDATE: London COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Reference Group 23.09.2021
- NHS APP (UPDATED)
- NEW: Residents in England who have taken part in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials
- Covid 19: DISINFORMATION
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Who can get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advice if you're of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- How the COVID-19 vaccine is given?
- How safe is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How you will be contacted for your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- What happens at your appointment?
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
- Can you catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- What to do next
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.