Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
"If you are vaccinated in hospital, we will be notified directly. You do not need to inform the practice."
You should be able to resume activities that are normal for you as long as you feel well. If your arm is particularly sore, you may find heavy lifting difficult. If you feel unwell or very tired you should rest and avoid operating machinery or driving.
- Covid-19 Overview
- Covid-19 Support (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 Test and Trace
- Covid-19 Vaccination Program (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 vaccination: why you are being asked to wait
- Covid 19: Book a Lateral Flow test (UPDATED)
- NEW Covid 19: Surge Testing
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- NEW Covid 19: DISINFORMATION
- NEW AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Who can get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advice if you're of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- How the COVID-19 vaccine is given?
- How safe is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How you will be contacted for your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- What happens at your appointment?
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
- Can you catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- What to do next