ONLINE CONTACT SYSTEM
Please make sure you are a patient of Putneymead Group Medical Practice before submitting your MEDICAL QUERY.
We have an online system for contacting the practice. It can be used for booking an appointment or for any other query.
It is a simple online form which takes a few moments to fill out.
We will get back to you with 1 working day. If your problem is urgent and requires attention on the same day, please contact us on 0208 788 0686
What are the benefits to me?
- Easy to access: no app, no account needed - simply submit a query directly through the practice website. It should only take a couple of moments to do.
- Convenient: available Monday - Friday, so you can send in your request at a time that suits you, rather than having to wait for the phone-lines to open.
- Faster: the requests are simple to submit, so you don’t need to wait on hold on the phone.
- Efficient: your request will be seen by the right person, first time.
- Fairer: those who need appointments most will get them, rather than those who got through on the phones first.
- Turnaround time: we will get back to you within 1 working day (most of the time this will be the same day) so it’s very quick.
- Continuity: you can request to be contacted by a specific GP or member of staff – if they are available we will do what we can to honour your request.
Can I use Patient Access or NHS App to make an appointment?
You will still be able to access your medical record, view test results and request repeat prescription through Patient Access / MyGp / NHS App. You are also able to book certain appointments such blood tests, smear tests, flu jabs, counselling and physiotherapy. However you won’t be able to book an appointment with a doctor or physicians’ associate via Patient Access / MyGP / NHS App, and instead will use the new online form to request an appointment.
What should I use the form for?
You can use form for anything you would usually contact the surgery for such as medical issues you want to discuss with a doctor or nurse, repeat prescriptions, or admin issues like getting a sick note or test results. The response is not immediate so please do not use it for very urgent matters or medical emergencies.
What if I don’t have a mobile phone?
You can still use the contact form if you don’t have a mobile phone, you just need access to the internet such as on a computer or tablet device. You do need to provide a contact number of some kind but this could be a landline if you don’t have a mobile phone.
Will this disadvantage me or my elderly or vulnerable relative?
For those with access to a mobile phone or internet, the new online form will be a more convenient way to contact the practice, which should free up our phone lines for those who really need it. If you or your relative cannot use the form please contact us on the phone as you normally would.
ONLINE CONTACT SYSTEM
- Appointment booking system
- Who to see?
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.