Covid-19 Vaccine Programme
The following groups will be offered a COVID-19 booster when vaccine supplies are available & delivered to Wandsworth Vaccine Sites (including PutneymeadPractice):
• residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
• frontline health and social care workers
• all adults aged 50 years and over
• persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group*
• persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
• persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers*
*Details of clinical risk groups and definitions of carers can be found online ( see Green Book online).
Both COVID-19 & Influenza vaccination programmes are important for individual and public health, especially over the coming winter.
Queen Mary’s Hospital is now closed and will not be operating as a vaccine centre.
If you would like to book a Covid-19 Vaccination there may be available slots on the National Booking System by following the link below or by calling 119.
I have received an invitation for the COVID Vaccination but I have already had it elsewhere?
The IT system that is used to record vaccinations links with our GP records which means that wherever you have the vaccine we will receive notification. However it can take a number of days for our records to be updated by this system. This may mean that you receive an invite from us even those you have had a vaccine. If this is the case please ignore the invite. If you are invited many times by us then please inform us by completing the online form.
I have received a letter or text message inviting me to book a COVID Vaccination through the National Booking System?
You can book for a vaccination at local hospital or mass vaccination sites through this portal.
I have one of the conditions listed above but I have not yet been contacted to have a vaccination?
It may be that we do not have a record of your medical condition that makes you eligible for vaccination. Please complete the online form with the details of the medical condition that you feel makes you eligible for the COVID Vaccination and we will update your records and verify if you are eligible.
I have received an invitation and I am not in one of the eligible groups?
Invitations are based on your medical information on our computer system. We use a sophisticated search to find all those who are eligible, however occasionally there are errors in this process which may mean that you have received an invitation. If you are unsure if you are eligible you can contact us on the online form and we can help to verify this for you.
I am a teacher, am I eligible for the vaccination?
Currently, unless you are in the above eligible groups you are not currently being invited for the vaccination.
Published: Feb 15, 2021
- Covid-19 Overview
- Covid-19 Support (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 Test and Trace
- Covid-19 Vaccination Program (UPDATED)
- Covid-19 vaccination: why you are being asked to wait
- Covid 19: Book a Lateral Flow test (UPDATED)
- Covid 19: Surge Testing
- Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- UPDATE: Digital COVID Pass
- NEW: Book or manage a Covid - 19 Vaccination
- NEW: Tell the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had abroad
- UPDATE: London COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Reference Group 23.09.2021
- NHS APP (UPDATED)
- NEW: Residents in England who have taken part in COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials
- Covid 19: DISINFORMATION
- AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
- Who can get the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Advice if you're of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- How the COVID-19 vaccine is given?
- How safe is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How effective is the COVID-19 vaccine?
- How you will be contacted for your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
- What happens at your appointment?
- What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
- Can you go back to normal activities after having your vaccine?
- Can you catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- What to do next
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.