Who are accuRx and where has this link come from?
We're a software company providing NHS staff with tools to communicate with their patients and colleagues. We're currently used in over 90% of GP practices in the country.
If you've received a text with a link in it, this was sent to you individually by a staff member at a GP practice (hint: the bottom of the text should tell you which practice). Your practice will have sent this to you as they'll require some information from you, and replying is really helpful as it might save an appointment, phone call or letter for both you and the practice.
APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM
- Appointment booking system
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room