Who are accuRx and where has this link come from?
We're a software company providing NHS staff with tools to communicate with their patients and colleagues. We're currently used in over 90% of GP practices in the country.
If you've received a text with a link in it, this was sent to you individually by a staff member at a GP practice (hint: the bottom of the text should tell you which practice). Your practice will have sent this to you as they'll require some information from you, and replying is really helpful as it might save an appointment, phone call or letter for both you and the practice.
ONLINE CONTACT SYSTEM
- (NEW) PUTNEYMEAD TOTAL TRIAGE
- Appointment booking system
- Make Requests using the NHS App
- Who to see?
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- Performance and Efficiency
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- NHS App (Full Record Access)
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.