GP appointment? Don't need it? Cancel it!
We know people forget things, cancelling GP appointments being one of them. Remember to cancel your appointment if you don't need it.
How to Cancel an Appointment
Automated appointment reminders are sent 24 hours before. You can cancel your appointment by simply replying back to the appointment reminder using the word CANCEL, which immediately frees it up for others to book. You can also cancel your appointment by submitting a message through our new ONLINE FORM. Please give at least one working day's notice, otherwise it is better to call so we can ensure the appointment is made available to someone else.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible so that your appointment can be offered to someone else.
Cancellations notified less than 30 minutes before the appointment time will be recorded as failure to attend (DNA).
APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM
- Appointment booking system
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room