What information do patients submit?
What do patients submit?
When patients arrive on the 'Patient Triage' landing page, they are given the following options:
Patients are first reminded that online consultations are only for non-emergencies, and advised that the practice may take up to 1 working day to respond. Patients must declare that they have no ‘red flag’ medical symptoms before they can continue:
For medical queries, patients complete a COVID screening:
They are then prompted to fill out the following information in relation to their medical query:
For administrative queries, patients are asked to select a type:
Patient's are then asked a different set of questions depending on what admin query is selected.
Fit (sick) note:
Questions about a referral (update/status):
I need help with something else:
After filling in medical or administrative request questions, patients are asked to submit their contact details:
Patients are asked to share how they prefer to be contacted:
They're also asked if they'd like to receive a confirmation text for the request:
After their request has been submitted, they receive this confirmation message:
If the patient has opted to receive a confirmation text, they will receive one:
APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM
- Appointment booking system
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room