What is happening with my data?
In legal terms, accuRx is the Data Processor, and your GP practice is the Data Controller. What this means is that accuRx don't own any of your data and wouldn't pass it on to other companies or use it for other purposes like marketing.
Please contact your GP practice for any medical questions.
APPOINTMENT BOOKING SYSTEM
- Appointment booking system
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
- NEW Instructions when attending Putneymead for an appointment in the isolation Room