What is happening with my data?
In legal terms, accuRx is the Data Processor, and your GP practice is the Data Controller. What this means is that accuRx don't own any of your data and wouldn't pass it on to other companies or use it for other purposes like marketing.
Please contact your GP practice for any medical questions.
NEW APPT BOOKING SYSTEM
- New appointment booking sysytem
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo