Why should I try Patient Triage at my practice?
Patient triage is our new online consultation solution.
By using an online consulting platform, patient queries can be handled in a more efficient way.
- Some medical queries can be resolved with a simple SMS text; understanding the problem before speaking to a patient allows clinicians to get to the heart of the matter, more quickly, and look up relevant information before responding.
- Fewer wasted appointments: ensures appointments are made with the right person, within the right time-frame
Not only does it improve efficiency for the practice, but it also improves the patient experience:
- Easy to access: no app, no account needed - patients can simply submit a query directly through the practice website
- Convenient: available 24/7, so patients can submit requests at a time that suits them
- Faster: requests are simple to submit, and no need to wait on hold over the phone
ONLINE CONTACT SYSTEM
- (NEW) PUTNEYMEAD TOTAL TRIAGE
- Appointment booking system
- Make Requests using the NHS App
- Who to see?
- What days of the week do clinicians have regular clinics?
- What information do patients submit?
- Performance and Efficiency
- How to send your GP a photo
- Have a Video Consultation with your GP
- My GP has Sent me a document via text
- My GP has asked me to respond to a text/send them a photo
- Patient Access
- NHS App (Full Record Access)
- Home Visits
- Keep it or Cancel it
- Practice Information
- Repeat Prescription
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.