Covid-19 Vaccine Programme
The following groups will be offered a COVID-19 booster when vaccine supplies are available & delivered to Wandsworth Vaccine Sites (including PutneymeadPractice):
• residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
• frontline health and social care workers
• all adults aged 50 years and over
• persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group*
• persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
• persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers*
*Details of clinical risk groups and definitions of carers can be found online ( see Green Book online).
Both COVID-19 & Influenza vaccination programmes are important for individual and public health, especially over the coming winter.
Queen Mary’s Hospital is now closed and will not be operating as a vaccine centre.
If you would like to book a Covid-19 Vaccination there may be available slots on the National Booking System by following the link below or by calling 119.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.