Putney Wellbeing Friends
Where: Putney Library
5-7 Disraeli Road, Putney, London, SW15 2DR
Who are they and what do they do?
- Team of 10 local volunteers trained in Mental Health First Aid
- Skilled at listening
Offering information on self-help strategies via:
- Books on Prescription
- Talk Wandsworth, Big White Wall
- Wide range of activities and volunteering
- Citizens Advice Wandsworth
- Wandsworth Wellbeing hub
- Promote awareness of mental health issues to local people
- Reduce stigma about mental health
- Identify unmet needs
- Social prescribing via Wellbeing hub
- Support Wandsworth Public Health Strategy, 2015
- Provide links via social media to national campaign Time to Talk
- Provide a safe place in the community
- Safe space
- Books on prescription
- Give group talk on group talk on coping with anxiety
- Counselling Service Home
- Counselling Team
- How can I access counselling services?
- Crisis Support / Emergency
- Putney Wellbeing Friends
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Charities and Local Services
- Give Feedback on our Counselling Services
Counselling Services we offer:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.