How can I access counselling services?
If you are a current patient at Putneymead or SMC:
There are two ways to access counselling services:
- By making appointment with your GP and discussing suitability for counselling
- Via Direct Access - Mental Health Assessment with one of our counsellors
If you are not a patient at Putneymead or SMC:
Click on the link below to access Counselling and Psychological services in your area.
- Counselling Service Home
- Counselling Team
- How can I access counselling services?
- Crisis Support / Emergency
- Putney Wellbeing Friends
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Charities and Local Services
- Give Feedback on our Counselling Services
Counselling Services we offer:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.