Crisis Support / Emergency
Don't know where to go in an emergency?
Call the Wandsworth Community Mental Health team on 020 3513 5000 or the Crisis Line on 0800 028 8000, 5pm-9am Monday to Friday, 24 hours Saturday and Sunday.
If you feel suicidal or feel like harming yourself or other people:
- Call 999
- Go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E). You can search for your local department through the NHS Choices website
For non-emergency situations:
- Visit your GP
- Call NHS 111 – open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They can tell you about your local crisis support services or your nearest A&E.
- Telephone Number: 111
- Website: NHS 111 Website
Mental Health Services:
If you are already receiving support from mental health services you should have a care plan. This will include details of who you should contact in a crisis.
If you can't find your care plan:
During the day Contact your Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) and ask for your care co-ordinator or the person on duty.
Emotional support: If you would like to offload or talk to someone about your problems, then you may find an emotional support line useful.
Some to try are:
- Samaritans: Offering emotional support 24 hours a day
Telephone Number: 116 123 (UK) or 08457 90 90 90
- Sane Line: Offering specialist mental health emotional support 6-11pm everyday.
Telephone Number: 0845 767 8000
- Depression Alliance:
Telephone Number: 0845 123 23 20
- Mental Health Foundation:
Telephone Number: 020 7803 1101
- Counselling Service Home
- Counselling Team
- How can I access counselling services?
- Crisis Support / Emergency
- Putney Wellbeing Friends
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Charities and Local Services
- Give Feedback on our Counselling Services
Counselling Services we offer:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.