Crisis Support / Emergency
Don't know where to go in an emergency?
Call the Wandsworth Community Mental Health team on 020 3513 5000 or the Crisis Line on 0800 028 8000, 5pm-9am Monday to Friday, 24 hours Saturday and Sunday.
If you feel suicidal or feel like harming yourself or other people:
- Call 999
- Go to your nearest Accident and Emergency department (A&E). You can search for your local department through the NHS Choices website
For non-emergency situations:
- Visit your GP
- Call NHS 111 – open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They can tell you about your local crisis support services or your nearest A&E.
- Telephone Number: 111
- Website: NHS 111 Website
Mental Health Services:
If you are already receiving support from mental health services you should have a care plan. This will include details of who you should contact in a crisis.
If you can't find your care plan:
During the day Contact your Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) and ask for your care co-ordinator or the person on duty.
Emotional support: If you would like to offload or talk to someone about your problems, then you may find an emotional support line useful.
Some to try are:
- Samaritans: Offering emotional support 24 hours a day
Telephone Number: 116 123 (UK) or 08457 90 90 90
- Sane Line: Offering specialist mental health emotional support 6-11pm everyday.
Telephone Number: 0845 767 8000
- Depression Alliance:
Telephone Number: 0845 123 23 20
- Mental Health Foundation:
Telephone Number: 020 7803 1101
- Counselling Service Home
- Counselling Team
- How can I access counselling services?
- Crisis Support / Emergency
- Putney Wellbeing Friends
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Charities and Local Services
- Give Feedback on our Counselling Services
Counselling Services we offer: