Individual counselling, isn't the same as having a chat with a friend or family member. It’s a confidential and non-judgmental experience with a specially trained and qualified mental health professional.
Through the allocated sessions, the mental health concerns that you have will be discussed and addressed in an empathetic and supportive manner.
- Counselling Service Home
- Counselling Team
- How can I access counselling services?
- Crisis Support / Emergency
- Putney Wellbeing Friends
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Charities and Local Services
- Give Feedback on our Counselling Services
Counselling Services we offer: