Physician Associate post in Putney, South West London
We are a large, forward thinking, supportive & friendly training practice operating in spacious modern premises. We are looking for a 4th Physician Associate to join our team.
· Clinical team includes 26 GPs, 3 Physician Associates, 5 nurses, 3 HCAs
· List size 26,000 patients so you will have good exposure to variety
· We work in small clinical teams to enable continuity of care
· You will have a named supervisor for each of your clinics and an overarching supervisor to help with your ongoing training & development
· Daily informal lunchtime clinician meetings for peer support
· Dedicated Education, Management and Clinical MDT meetings including consultant teaching on-site on a regular basis
· Opportunity to develop new skills as your confidence builds
· In-house appraisals to support your development
· Approved Undergraduate and GP training practice
· Full complement of services including phlebotomy, counselling, physiotherapy, IUD/implants, joint injections
· Paperlight: EMIS Web, Docman workflow management & digital dictation systems
· Other services on site: pharmacy, osteopathy & sports rehab, private consultant clinics
· Salary starting from £39,700 pa (+ paid study leave allowance, contribution towards MDU/MPS fees, 6 weeks annual leave & 1 week study leave)
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to:
Mrs Nicola Munns, HR Lead,
Closing date for applications: 21/11/2022
Interview Date TBC
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.