Salaried GP permanent position – 3 to 5 sessions in Putney, South West London
We are a large friendly, supportive and progressive training practice, operating in spacious and modern premises at the heart of Putney, South West London with great transport links to London and surrounding areas. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, driven, hardworking and organised individual to join our clinical team.
The Practice is led by 6 experienced GP Partners and a Nurse Partner who are supported by a multidisciplinary clinical team and experienced care-coordinators and administration team. We are an approved undergraduate and postgraduate GP training practice
Our clinical team includes 28 GPs, 4 physician associates, 4 nurses, 3 HCA’s, 4 pharmacists
Very competitive salary
6 weeks annual leave pro-rata
Contribution to MDU/MPS pro-rata
1 week paid study leave per annum with up to £500 reimbursement towards CPD courses
- List size 26,000 patients
- We work in small teams to enable continuity of care
- Daily informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support
- Mentoring support and annual in-house appraisals plus commitment to leadership development of our salaried team
- Full complement of services including - phlebotomy, ECGs, 24 hr BPs, counselling, physiotherapy, IUD/implants
- Dedicated education, management, resilience development , clinical MDT meetings including consultant teaching on-site
- Paperlight: EMIS Web, Docman workflow management & digital dictation systems
We are looking to appoint between 3 and 8 sessions per week.
Application is by CV with a covering letter via email to: Nicola Munns HR Lead
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.