Patient Participation Group
Would you like to have a say about the services provided by Putneymead Group Medical Practice?
We have a Patient Participation Group at Putneymead as we want to make sure the views of all our patients are heard. The group meets at the Practice regularly in the library (floor 2) and we welcome anyone who would be interested in joining. We would like to hear your views.
The Patient Participation Group is run by patients for patients. If you are interested in joining us please do let us know
For further information and an informal chat do contact the group chair. Sue Rolfe on email : email@example.com or Mobile: 07960 097370
This doesn’t commit you to anything. Come along and see what you think.
The aims of the group are to:
- Benefit all patients by influencing the delivery of health care services in the surgery and in the local NHS
- Enable all patients to take an active interest in their health through health promotion services and information
- Provide a channel of communication between medical and support staff based at the surgery and their patients, thus allowing ALL patients to have their voice heard, particularly with the arrangements at the new practice.
- Work with voluntary agencies and volunteers to develop services such as transport for those who find it difficult to get to the surgery
We look forward to hearing from you, Putneymead Patient Participation Group.
- An increasing member list of over 100 patients
- The collation of over 3000+ email addresses
- The running of five public patient forum meetings
- An effective suggestions and complaints channel
- Ongoing improvements to the appointment bookings
- Continuing evaluation of the telephone systems
- Input into modernising the practice website and making it easier to use
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.