Please call 111 for out of hours assistance.
|Monday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 11.30am (by prior appointment only)|
NHS Walk-In Centre At St George's Hospital
You can also see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, seven days a week, 7.00am – 10.00pm at the NHS Walk-in Centre. You do not need an appointment.
Minor Injuries At Queen Mary's Hospital
- For treatment and advice on a wide range of injuries.
- The centre does not treat children under two years old or road traffic accident victims.
- Open every day 8.00am – 8.00pm.
- Staffed by highly trained emergency nurse practitioners.
- If in doubt whether to use the treatment centre please call 020 8487 6000.
Bank Holidays and Staff Training
- Who do I see?
- Online Services - Full Health Record Access?
- Opening Times
- Ask Reception a Question
- Sick / Unfit For Work Notes
- Join the Putneymead Practice
- Change of Personal Details
- Test Results
- Catchment Area
- Prescription Requests
- What is a Physician Associate (PA)?
- Our Policies, Complaints and Practice Information
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.