Please call 111 for out of hours assistance.
|Monday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 7.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm|
|Saturday||8.00am - 11.30am (by prior appointment only)|
NHS Walk-In Centre At St George's Hospital
You can also see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, seven days a week, 7.00am – 10.00pm at the NHS Walk-in Centre. You do not need an appointment.
Minor Injuries At Queen Mary's Hospital
- For treatment and advice on a wide range of injuries.
- The centre does not treat children under two years old or road traffic accident victims.
- Open every day 8.00am – 8.00pm.
- Staffed by highly trained emergency nurse practitioners.
- If in doubt whether to use the treatment centre please call 020 8487 6000.