How to register with us
There are 4 steps involved before you can book an appointment. Please read them all below. You are registered with us as soon as you hand your completed paperwork back to us, but it normally takes upto 48hrs for your details to be updated on the clinical IT systems. Please let us know if you need to be seen before this time.
STEP 1: Eligibility check
For us to be able to register you for free NHS appointments, you must:
STEP 2: Fill out the forms
- Live within the practice boundary (please click here to view practice boundary in a new window)
- Provide photographic proof of your identity (passport, full driving licence)
- Provide proof of your address (utility bill, bank statement, full driving licence)
- Find out and provide your NHS number (found on your NHS card or by contacting your previous GP)
- Are you from abroad?: You are eligible for free NHS treatment if you have been or are intending to live and work in the UK for at least six consecutive months, and have a valid visa with at least six months remaining on it at the point of registration. If you do not meet the criteria for free NHS care you can still register with us and be seen as a private patient.
Forms for adults:
For each family member over 6 yrs old you will need to fully complete the form below:
- Registration form for UK RESIDENTS
- Registration form for OVERSEAS PATIENTS (please check FIRST whether you are eligible for NHS services)
Forms for children (under 6 yrs):
For each child you will need to fully complete:
Please note : - we may need extra information for children such as vaccinations - you need to have an NHS number for us to register you
These forms are available from the reception desk, by clicking on the links above or you can view all the forms on this page.
STEP 3: Show us your ID
Once you have filled out your form we need to see the following evidence:
- Proof of your identity (e.g. passport or driver's licence)
- Proof of your current address (eg: recent bank statement, utility bill or rent contract)
- Your NHS number if possible (available from your old GP or your NHS medical card)
STEP 4 : Registration and updating our systems
Once you have completed all the forms and brought in all the necessary ID, you are considered as registered with the practice. We will add your details to our clinical system, which normally takes upto 48hrs, but if you would like to be seen before this time, please let us know.
If you have any further questions please speak to a member of the reception team.